Re: Is Malwarebytes Antivirus Software?

MalwareBytes active protection does not work. Do not purchase it unless Malwarebytes themselves confirm to you that the bug in their real-time protection is fixed. Use the free version. It is an anti malware application not an antivirus app so you still need an antivirus app running.

They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not waste your time.

"HTFiddler" <htfiddler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:c5fd11dd-9625-4d56-985c-ad78bf086f97@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I would like to know if I purchase Malwarebytes for $24.95 and run
their active protection, if I still need to run antivirus software?
Or is Malwarebytes just focused on the spyware, adware, rogue
software? Thanks ..... Henry

  • Re: Is Malwarebytes Antivirus Software?
    ... MalwareBytes active protection does not work. ... not an antivirus app so you still need an antivirus app running. ... :> their active protection, if I still need to run antivirus software? ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Is Malwarebytes Antivirus Software?
    ... their active protection, if I still need to run antivirus software? ... Or is Malwarebytes just focused on the spyware, adware, rogue ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Is Malwarebytes Antivirus Software?
    ... MalwareBytes active protection does not work. ... Do not purchase it unless ... not an antivirus app so you still need an antivirus app running. ... :> their active protection, if I still need to run antivirus software? ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Is Malwarebytes Antivirus Software?
    ... their active protection, if I still need to run antivirus software? ... Or is Malwarebytes just focused on the spyware, adware, rogue ... MBAM is *not* an antivirus. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Virus in Windows7
    ... RayLopez99 wrote: ... David's program has nothing to do with the Malwarebytes' site, nor their program - which is a *free* malware removal program. ... They do require payment for their active protection version though. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)