RE: Help with possible virus/malware/spyware infection

paintlover70 wrote:

I also cannot access any of Microsoft support

As David told you, you need to get all tools/updates, etc. from a different,
known-clean computer. If you don't have one or the procedures are too
difficult then you have a choice: take the machine to a qualified
professional computer repair shop or back up your data and clean-install
Windows. I don't recommend using a BigComputerStore/GeekSquad type of
place. There is no shame in deciding this isn't your cup of tea. We all
have our areas of expertise. I don't hesitate to call an electrician or
plumber when I need one.

General malware removal steps:

Guided help at a specialty forum:

PLEASE DO NOT POST LOGS IN THE MS NEWSGROUPS. - Click on the HijackThis forum. Read the announcement and
the stickies *first*.

Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!