A fix for FileError_22001

Has anybody found a fix for FileError_22001?

Why are all the anti virus companies so quiet on this virus, I spent an hour
in a chat room with Norton, no help, no advice, just the offer three times of
connecting straight to my computer for 120 AU$ which I found strange as I
live in malaysia.

I have lost over 3,000 photo's due to the corruption caused by
FileError_22001 I'm guessing there are lots of others badly affected loosing
word, excel and JPEG files to the ravages of this nasty Malware. My fiance is
really upset as all our personal photos are lost too.

Any assistance greatfully accepted on how to restore these corrupted files.

  • Re: A fix for FileError_22001
    ... | Why are all the anti virus companies so quiet on this virus, I spent an hour ... excel and JPEG files to the ravages of this nasty Malware. ... | really upset as all our personal photos are lost too. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: A fix for FileError_22001
    ... | Why are all the anti virus companies so quiet on this virus, I spent an hour ... excel and JPEG files to the ravages of this nasty Malware. ... | really upset as all our personal photos are lost too. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • RE: A fix for FileError_22001
    ... Why are all the anti virus companies so quiet on this virus, ... in a chat room with Norton, no help, no advice, just the offer three times of ... I have lost over 3,000 photo's due to the corruption caused by ... excel and JPEG files to the ravages of this nasty Malware. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)