Re: Alerting - Malicious software removal tool

In article <#13M1cKUJHA.6092@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, none <""richard\"@
(none)"> says...
If you are not recommending people to run this when they have an
infection, or do not utilize it yourself, you are not using an important
tool that is at your disposal.

I'm not suggesting that people NOT run it, I'm stating that in all this
time I've not seen it to be of any benefit in cleaning machines.

There are free tools that are MORE valuable and do a better job of
cleaning compromised machines that are not hidden from most users.

drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"
spam999free@xxxxxxxxxx (remove 999 for proper email address)

  • Re: Alerting - Malicious software removal tool
    ... Plus, much of what the MSRT removes are worms that exploit vulnerabilities in humans, not vulnerabilities in the software -- even a perfect operating system can't protect itself from that. ... cleaning compromised machines that are not hidden from most users. ... Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Health Care...
    ... Now John, he is suggesting you didn't earn your pay but he did, you do ... You tucked your tail 'tween your legs, or Harry's legs, and ran like a ... No more name calling and childish insults. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Appeal decision
    ... override the implications of North's hesitation. ... Could he be thinking about XX or calling the director ... two different things suggesting a move to 4S ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: Arizonas tough new immigration law
    ... On Apr 19 2010 4:16 AM, Pepe Papon wrote: ... "Undocumented" is another phony euphemism, suggesting that it's ... Calling an illegal alien an undocumented worker is like calling a drug ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • RE: Scroll back in console
    ... > I think he meant to be calling himself heretical and possibly ... > not you - by suggesting that the manual be cracked open. ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-questions)