Re: Zlob.Trojan

In article <OtYpcawFJHA.2456@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
retifhubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
My main question: is Windows Defender a good solution for this kind of
situation? Does it not need to much performance from the PC?

Windows Defender has never been good for any reasonable protection.

Use a quality full-time/resident scanner, unload/uninstall defender, and
download MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
From http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/
http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/malwarebytes/mbam-setup.exe

drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"
spam999free@xxxxxxxxxx (remove 999 for proper email address)

  • Re: Zlob.Trojan
    ... damage if the PCs are in a LAN, behind a good Firewall? ... Windows Defender has never been good for any reasonable protection. ... Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Windows Defender/Ad-Aware: Run Both?
    ... I'd like to try Windows defender. ... I use XPPro SP3. ... I think so but, more experienced folks at ... authoritative opinion where Windows Defender is their calling. ...