Re: Antivirus 2008/2009

"Liar, liar, pants on fire!" Is that your only defense? (Yes, I know you did
not use those exact words, so don't get all excited.)

You stated, "You are mistaking MVP's with MS employees, they are not. So you
can't even understand what you are reading."

Apparently, you thought that I do not even know what an MVP is, so I chose
to stoop very low (again) and answer your ***ridiculous*** ASSUMPTION. I
posted one link showing ***that I do know what an MVP is*** and you somehow
think that is a "lie" on my part? NOWHERE did I say that the link had
anything to do with my previous searches for your specific "The Real Truth
MVP" misnomer. The two comments are TOTALLY UNRELATED.

How about YOU step up and ***be a man*** and GIVE US A LINK proving that you
are an MVP, i.e., a real official ***current*** Microsoft-awarded "Most
Valuable Professional"? Or are you too chicken?

Until you man up, NO ONE has any reason to believe a single word you say.
Put your money where your mouth is. Until you do, I will have EVERY REASON
to think it is you who is lying.

Gregg Hill