Re: Antivirus 2008/2009

Unified Threat Management is not the only one who blocks me. The troll David Lipmann probably with the help of others flooded them ( the people who supply the database that they use) with emails about me after failing to shut down my website. I managed to remove my site from the ones I know about. As far as back doors go all of my files are batch files which you can open in notepad and see for yourself. My Remove-it software is compiled but only to prevent the real thieves that I've posted about from stealing it but after it is installed you can still edit the main file in notepad. You can think what you want but my daily influx of thank you emails has not decreased in three years.

--
Cyberstalking is a crime. If you had one as bad as I did simply ignoring them is not an option.

"Gregg Hill" <greggmhill at please do not spam me at yahoo dot com> wrote in message news:e9C2BnxBJHA.4728@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well, I do not care to get into the middle of your little urinating contest, and I have seen your posts as well as others in a Google search. I do not care to deal with people who cannot seem to carry on an intelligent debate without resorting to name calling and profanity, of which you and others are guilty.

Your own reactions make me question your integrity. My firewall UTM even flagged your URL as malware. Sorry, but I think I'll pass. I, too, wonder about back doors.

Gregg