urqOGVPJ.dll

OK!!!

I was a bad boy and was downloading bad things from the internet

Windows Defender found a Trojan: Win32/Vundo.gen
Used Window Defender to remove it
It told me that it needs to send the file to Microsoft
I allowed it. Windows Defender crashed.

Rebooted
Used Windows Defender and Norton Internet Security 2008 to scan the entire computer
Same Virus was found by Windows Defender.
It was able to remove it this time

NIS 2008 found no virus

Now every time I login to my Vista Home Premium 2008, I encounter the following error message

Title: RunDLL
Message: Error loading C:\Windows\System32\urqOGVPJ.dll

The specified module could not be found

OK button
Click on it, it goes away

Rebooted. Same error message
Went to C:\Windows\System32 and deleted urqOGVPJ.dll
Rebooted
same error message

  • Re: urqOGVPJ.dll
    ... Windows Defender crashed. ... | Used Windows Defender and Norton Internet Security 2008 to scan the entire ... Same error message ... Download Atribune's VUNDOFIX.EXE ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Windows Defender
    ... Error message when you run Windows Defender: ... A problem caused Windows Defender Service to ... | installed Zone Alarm Pro so I have never taken much interest in Windows ...
  • Re: Windows automatic updates
    ... They appear to download OK and installation starts and then I get the ... *Definition Update 1.14.1408.8 for BETA Windows Defender * ... morning that it has been set to download and install without my input. ... Now tried updating it manually and I get an error message in the XP balloon ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • RE: Service Executable error
    ... Thanks Nass. ... I've uninstalled Windows Defender and the problem has stopped. ... Look in the event viewer for error message may led to the causer. ...
  • Re: Please Help with Windows Defender Error
    ... It does not show up on teh list for me to uninstall. ... I have tried everything including contacting Symantec becaseu some said they might have turned it off. ... When I turn on my computer I get this error message about windows defender. ...