Re: BSOD due to base????32
- From: "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 17:26:08 -0400
From: "Bob J" <BobJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| I'll need a little guidance here as I'm unfamiliar with DOS. I think I may
| have left a step out. I don't get a BSOD, but it hangs just before the logon
| screen (the mouse is present and responsive). Same thing happens if I try to
| boot into SafeMode.
| Here's what I did after booting to Recovery ...
| c:\windows\system32>copy basesrv.dll basetdf32.dll
| (returned a message something like "1 copy created"
| I obviously missed something here.
The first thing to understand it is NOT DOS. There is no DOS under a NT based OS.
Your system may be hosed and you will have to perform a repair install.
Multi-AV - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp
- Prev by Date: Re: Which processes are legitimate?
- Next by Date: Re: BSOD due to base????32
- Previous by thread: Re: Which processes are legitimate?
- Next by thread: Re: BSOD due to base????32