Re: Spybot say REGFIX.EXE is a threat - why?

In article <urYpcghqIHA.420@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, jen@xxxxxxxxxxx
says...
"Leythos" <void@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <OEL3YETqIHA.4788@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, jen@xxxxxxxxxxx
says...
I repeat, *Usenet is a peer to peer network of "servers"(look it up).
Microsoft
does *NOT* peer with *any* other newsservers*, therefore Microsoft
*is
not* a part of Usenet. They simply make their *.public.* groups
"available to anyone ON the Usenet". Sink in yet? Come back when
you
can comprehend simple logic ;)
Jen, you are wrong, you don't understand how it works.
You almost get it right and then you screw up because you clearly
don't
understand how it works.

You clearly don't understand the simple fact that in order for
msnews.microsoft.com to be *a part of Usenet*, they *have* to *PEER*
with other newsservers. Microsoft does *NOT* peer with *any* other
newsservers*, therefore msnews.microsoft.com *is not* a part of Usenet.
They simply make their *.public.* groups "available to anyone *ON* the
Usenet"(if a NSP's admin adds the microsoft.public.* hierarchy).
If you can *prove* otherwise, I'll be glad to "apologize" ;)

Jen, you just don't seem to understand, MS is peering or they would not
show my posts to my Usenet provider on THEIR servers, and I would not
see their posts on my providers servers either.

Face it, you're completely wrong here - you might want to chat with one
of the old Usenet admins, the ones before they farmed support for it
out, and they would explain it to you.

drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"
spam999free@xxxxxxxxxx (remove 999 for proper email address)

  • Re: Im not happy.
    ... by interactions on Usenet and believe in giving back to the community, ... to help the community that helped us. ... A MVP will not promote something ... Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Michael Siglow of the New York Skyliners lied about Howdy
    ... shut, I apologize. ... Considering that your apology was preceded by you calling me ... a hateful liar, please forgive me if I doubt your sincerity. ... of posts you're known to have made on usenet and some online forums ...
    (rec.arts.marching.drumcorps)
  • Re: Spybot say REGFIX.EXE is a threat - why?
    ... "I contend that, for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity, is ... "available to anyone ON the Usenet". ... Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Malware Attacking Your Router?
    ... Try posting to usenet for a few years before spamming Usenet. ... Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. ... Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)