Re: So Are Viruses Gone?
- From: "W. Watson" <wolf_tracks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 14:39:02 GMT
Undoubtedly you are correct.
W. Watson wrote:
I don't hear as much news about threatening viruses as a year or two ago.
My ISP's virus and spam checker seems to have done a very good job. The
spam checker does sometimes block stuff I want, but it's pretty decent.
What's up? What's the big change that seems to have gotten these matters
The amount of viruses and spam you get have nothing to do with non-viral
malware or what is endemic in the rest of the world. I would guess you
don't read the same security information the rest of us do.
Glad to hear you're keeping your computer clean.
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)
Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>
- Prev by Date: Open local ports
- Next by Date: Re: So Are Viruses Gone?
- Previous by thread: Re: So Are Viruses Gone?
- Next by thread: Open local ports