Re: So Are Viruses Gone?

W. Watson wrote:

I don't hear as much news about threatening viruses as a year or two ago.
My ISP's virus and spam checker seems to have done a very good job. The
spam checker does sometimes block stuff I want, but it's pretty decent.
What's up? What's the big change that seems to have gotten these matters
under control?

The amount of viruses and spam you get have nothing to do with non-viral
malware or what is endemic in the rest of the world. I would guess you
don't read the same security information the rest of us do.

Glad to hear you're keeping your computer clean.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers

  • Re: So Are Viruses Gone?
    ... Malke wrote: ... My ISP's virus and spam checker seems to have done a very good job. ... Wayne Watson ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • So Are Viruses Gone?