So Are Viruses Gone?

I don't hear as much news about threatening viruses as a year or two ago. My ISP's virus and spam checker seems to have done a very good job. The spam checker does sometimes block stuff I want, but it's pretty decent. What's up? What's the big change that seems to have gotten these matters under control?
--
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>

  • Re: So Are Viruses Gone?
    ... Malke wrote: ... My ISP's virus and spam checker seems to have done a very good job. ... Wayne Watson ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: So Are Viruses Gone?
    ... W. Watson wrote: ... My ISP's virus and spam checker seems to have done a very good job. ... Glad to hear you're keeping your computer clean. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)