Re: XoftSpySE - Spyware Removal

From: "Malke" <malke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| Thanks, David. I've made a note of it and will make changes accordingly. It
| might take me a few days to get the website changed.
|
| Malke

No sweat. Thanx!

  • Re: McAfee Stinger updated to v2.5.4
    ... | Thanks David. ... I appreciate your heads-up. ... No sweat! ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Vundo
    ... David H. Lipman wrote: ... The moderators in the forums Malke pointed you ... Over the last several months the Vundo family of trojans seem to have improved their ... We're seeing rootkits, respawning, and Vundo variants that came from installing infected codecs where the best solution is to back up data and flatten the system. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Task Manager - WinXPDisableZeroComfiguration.exe
    ... MAny thanks - had not appreciated how much CPU this programme would take ... "Malke" wrote: ... > David wrote: ... > the Belkin wireless connectivity manager, that is why it is running. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Vundo
    ... "Malke" wrote in message ... Definitely, David. ... We're seeing rootkits, respawning, and Vundo variants that came from installing infected codecs where the best solution is to back up data and flatten the system. ... Even overwriting the mbr then booting from a Linux CD to inspect suspicious files I couldn't get rid of it. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Windows Malicious Software Tool Wont Go Away
    ... Malke wrote: ... I would assume windows update checks ... David but I just don't know. ... > know where to send you for help except to MS tech support and I hate to ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)