Re: Do you need a trojan in a hurry? Try Yahoo

"support" wrote in message news:m8itj.16121$hR6.10264@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Do you need a computer virus in a hurry? Yahoo is by far the best place.

Todays count gave me 21739 posts with only one variety of trojan.

Details, not virus itself :) , are at http://justblurbs.com/

Same post, same nonsense that he MULTIPOSTED in alt.comp.virus and alt.comp.viruses group where he fell flat on his face because he didn't know what he was talking about. Get ready to argue over a moving target as to where is the trojan.

  • Re: Hijacked by AntiVirus Gold
    ... i read all these posts and was having to same problem with that darn ... Webroot Spy Sweeper. ... antivirus gold as a trojan. ... Badabang ...
  • Re: Follow up on Port 5000 - and another Q. or two...
    ... Check out the posts here locating a Trojan Horse on your computer. ... > wonder is if some of those"apps" are not apps at all. ... Two other strange files, one is blocked and ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Do you need a trojan in a hurry? Try Yahoo
    ... Todays count gave me 21739 posts with only one variety of trojan. ... not virus itself are at http://justblurbs.com/ ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: Exchange 2003 Information Store Service Stops when Attaching F
    ... Thanks for the response, Kevin, but no, that is not the problem. ... Many posts on ... this exact issue, no resolutions for most of them, however I saw a post on ... Defender' trojan from the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.general)