Do you need a trojan in a hurry? Try Yahoo

Do you need a computer virus in a hurry? Yahoo is by far the best place.

Todays count gave me 21739 posts with only one variety of trojan.

Details, not virus itself :) , are at http://justblurbs.com/

  • Do you need a trojan in a hurry? Try Yahoo
    ... Do you need a computer virus in a hurry? ... Todays count gave me 21739 posts with only one variety of trojan. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: KRAMER KONFUSED BUT CAUGHT OUT AGAIN
    ... your posts they do not now exist on my computer. ... Yahoo is now a no go area for me as is anything to do with Google apart ... why don't you like Yahoo or Google? ... only place my address was available for spammers to get it from. ...
    (rec.knives)
  • Re: stopRFI group
    ... posting additional documents under this thread on rec.radio.shortwave? ... them on webpages out of context. ... the easy way, use yahoo, but the cost is that it's not available to ... The only posts or threads form news groups are those that r2000swler ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: Monitoring Kombats Internet Movements
    ... My point was that Pinkie IS NOT making any posts on Usenet. ... be told the only place he presently posts his fantasies is the Yahoo ... rec-knives group that is moderated by Charles. ... To register on the yahoo group go to Yahoo and register for an ...
    (rec.knives)