Re: BTE35.SYS Virus

From: "Volodymyr Shcherbyna" <v_scherbina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| That means, that a blue screen (BSOD) appeared. Most likely the crappy
| driver calls KeBugCheck to simulate system error, and thus prevent
| recovering the system.

| --

How can "that" driver load ?

The Recovery Console loads drivers separately from the OS in; C:\cmdcons

  • Re: Bluescreen Error code 1003 Category: (102)
    ... Source: System error ... a display driver waiting for the video hardware to enter an idle ... Identifying the cause of STOP errors using PSTAT & Excel ... Command Prompt window again and generate a report ...
  • Re: Suddenly getting various system errors.
    ... Background information on Stop Error message 0x8E ... (which sometimes means a driver issue or a need for a BIOS upgrade). ... Event Source: System Error ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: yongari nfe problems
    ... > same problem with the new driver downloaded from ... > nfe0: ... Did stock nfework on MCP55? ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: Random crashes - please help?
    ... two AV programs running at the same time. ... The last BSOD said that the crash was caused by a device driver.. ... Event Source: System Error ... I would start by testing the RAM and then the hard drive. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Grave system error
    ... I have been experiencing two problems with my (XP Professional, ... which replies that the problem was caused by a driver, ... grave system error, and consequently I have the following new ...