Re: Vundo

From: "John" <a>

| I was able to access
| but it's not in English.
| I couldn't find English link on the above site so I decided to go to
| but nothing happened for a few minutes.
| I can go to both sites now but that's ok... I'm almost done scanning the
| infected drive. Thanks for your reply anyway.

Yeah, I know the description is in Swiss-German.

However the utility is in English and if you go down almost to the bottom of the page you'll
find "Download von www"
And the link to download it is below that and to the right it shows 18900 downloads.

Additional, English, instructions are the following web site, not the download.

Multi-AV -