Re: Vundo

From: "John" <a>

| I was able to access
| http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/sicherheit/35905/multi_av_scanning_tool.html
| but it's not in English.
| I couldn't find English link on the above site so I decided to go to
| http://pcdid.com/Multi_AV.htm but nothing happened for a few minutes.
|
| I can go to both sites now but that's ok... I'm almost done scanning the
| infected drive. Thanks for your reply anyway.

Yeah, I know the description is in Swiss-German.

However the utility is in English and if you go down almost to the bottom of the page you'll
find "Download von www pctipp.ch:"
And the link to download it is below that and to the right it shows 18900 downloads.

Additional, English, instructions are the following web site, not the download.
http://pcdid.com/Multi_AV.htm

  • Re: cobol: its everywhere... but going...Google Maps!
    ... There will be dynamic examples (including web services and OO Cobol + ... source code, as is, without any warranties. ... If you want people to download stuff, you don't really need a site at all.. ... I DON'T like the pidgin English on the home page and it looks to me like ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Office Trial version was in Spanish
    ... The old version install is not the problem in my case. ... English which then you will be able to download. ... Spanish speakers like myself are pretty happy about being able to get a ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Office Trial version was in Spanish
    ... The old version install is not the problem in my case. ... English which then you will be able to download. ... Spanish speakers like myself are pretty happy about being able to ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: eploy.akamaitechnologies.com
    ... Do the normal scanning for malware. ... The site is in German but David's tool is in English so don't let that worry you. ... Scroll all the way down to almost the bottom of the page and you'll see a box titled "Infos Zum Download - Multi-AV Scanning Tool". ... If the procedures look too complex - and there is no shame in admitting this isn't your cup of tea - take the machine to a professional computer repair shop. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Why foreign language
    ... Becuase you have the Greek copy or mp10setup.exe, not English. ... >I downloded media player 10 and the language in all the windows information ... >> The MD5's of the download above matches my English copy downloaded the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)