Re: The newbie's dilemma!

Hello again Li. Just wondering what you thought of Dustin's BugHunter
programme. Was it effective?

Could you - will you - recommend it to all the Annexcafe newsgroup members?

Perhaps even set up an anti-malware group specifically to advise on safety
when using the Internet nowadays. What do you think?

"Troll_Lady" <TL@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
i hope he takes the time to learn before tossing out any more of his
accusations.

now, i think i'll go back on topic and go check out your BugHunter.
TL

"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Troll_Lady" <TL@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

correction. i am NOT the Administrator at Annexcafe.

i'm sure if you did a google search, you could find many posts from me
on various MS groups over the years. long before you discovered the
'net.

MS didn't have newsgroups when I got on the net. *grin*

i keep my dial up account for my email address. it's been the same
address since 1998.

I have a yahoo account that's older. LoL.

Anyhow, I suspect the root of the problem is lack of understanding on
the part of BoaterDave. with regard to what's going on inside the
computer.

I don't mean this as an attack on him as everyone has to start
someplace. Eventually, I believe he will learn how various technologies
work and be less inclined to form the conclusions that he has
previously.

Dustin Cook
Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2c
Email: bughunter.dustin@xxxxxxxxx
Web..: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk
Pad..: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/pad.xml