Re: Confused! :(

Hi Leythos

Thank you for your reply. I copied and pasted the link you provided to David
Lipman's site into my browser (as I've been advised to do) and the website
appeared written in German.

Is there a simple explanation for that?

In addition, there was only that one ink on your *list* of tools, although
you had said "These *sites* are for downloading Anti-Malware and
Anti-Spyware tools, in order that I would use them myself:"

Did you forget to add others? TIA.

"Leythos" <void@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <#Xy4dgK9HHA.3716@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
BoaterDave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
Anyone here know anything about this?

W32/Pykse.worm.b

Did you try GOOGLE?

W32/Pykse.worm.b is a worm that spreads via Skype chat messages. Aliases
W32.Pykspa.A (Symantec) W32.Pykspa.D (Symantec) W32/Ramex.A Win32/Persky
worm (Nod32) Worm.Win32.Skipi.b (F-Secure) Worm.Win32.Skipi.b
(Kaspersky)

It took 3.2 seconds for me to type it into a google search and find it.

Always remember - only download files from Trusted Sites.

The following links will take you to vendors sites for Spy Ware / Ad
ware removal tools and also for Antivirus tools. After you install any
of these applications and update them, run them in SAFE MODE to allow
them to properly clean your system.

First, make sure that your Java is updated to the latest version:
http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

These sites are for downloading Anti-Malware and Anti-Spyware tools, in
order that I would use them myself:

Dave Lipman's tools:
Download MULTI_AV.EXE from the URL --
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

--

Leythos
drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

  • Re: Confused! :(
    ... Always remember - only download files from Trusted Sites. ... ware removal tools and also for Antivirus tools. ... them to properly clean your system. ... Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Contravirus.com removal
    ... Always remember - only download files from Trusted Sites. ... ware removal tools and also for Antivirus tools. ... them to properly clean your system. ... Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: HiJacked homepage
    ... Always remember - only download files from Trusted Sites. ... ware removal tools and also for Antivirus tools. ... them to properly clean your system. ... Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: The Most Dangerous Man In America - We Gotta Get This Son Of a Bitch
    ... net, with many download choices. ... that can be downloaded via torrent, usenet, IRC, or a "one click" hosting site like rapidshare, megaupload, or any number of hosting servers. ... posted to a Google search for that particular torrent was an intentional ... I never intentionally mislead, not even while using a usenet nick name. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: not all sites will open
    ... "Jerry J" wrote in message ... I have done a Google search and the ... Dealing with Unwanted Malware, Parasites, Toolbars and Search Engines ... Alternative download pages for Ad-Aware, Spybot, HijackThis and CWShredder ...