Re: I think I've found a virus....

I suspect the bulk of the unheard UK population would like to see all
Muslims ejected from the country.
It simply beggars belief that so many, from such an inherently hostile and
totally incompatible culture have been allowed into the UK.
Instead we're constantly drip-fed the drivel "...Britain has a proud
tradition of multi-culturalism..."
It is abhorrent to most UK people that muslims are allowed to practice their
vile religion and beliefs in the UK, and have even built Mosques all over
the place. It is simply dischordant to see women in tents walking around
British streets. It seems that they haven't got the sense or desire to
adopt the freedoms available here. If these women so strongly wish to
retain dischordant and incompatible muslim ways (regarding human rights and
freedom), - why on earth don't they leave the UK and go to a muslim
s**t-hole country to live ?

Well, I don't dislike, and am genuinely indifferent to people of all
cultures and bakcgrounds, except muslims, particularly since US 9-11 and UK
7-7. Even if it is only a so called tiny percentage of them that are
extremist and dangerous (which I doubt), it seems to me that the only way to
fully protect ourselves here in the UK, is to simply chuck ALL of them out
of the country immediately.
It would of course continue to be an expensive job for the security forces
to monitor and detect those misguided souls of other nationalities who
become brainwashed and indoctrinated by filthy muslim extremists, but hey,
when identified - we could eject them back to a Muslim country as well.
It seems that muslims are not even grateful for the freedom of speech with
which they express their hatred for the indigenous population of the UK !!
....anyhooo, if just one single car bomb, or one single death of a British
person, was avoided by ejecting ALL muslims from the UK, it would surely be
worth the effort.

regards, Richard

"BoaterDave" <BoaterDave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
My friend, John Doe, wrote this! <g>

Dear Muslim Terrorist Plotter/Planner/Funder/Enabler/Apologist,

You do not know me. But I am on the lookout for you. You are my enemy. And
I am yours.

I am John Doe.

I am traveling on your plane. I am riding on your train. I am at your bus
stop. I am on your street. I am in your subway car. I am on your lift.

I am your neighbor. I am your customer. I am your classmate. I am your
boss.

I am John Doe.

I will never forget the example of the passengers of United Airlines
Flight 93 who refused to sit back on 9/11 and let themselves be murdered
in the name of Islam without a fight.

I will never forget the passengers and crew members who tackled al Qaeda
shoe-bomber Richard Reid on American Airlines Flight 63 before he had a
chance to blow up the plane over the Atlantic Ocean.

I will never forget the alertness of actor James Woods, who notified a
stewardess that several Arab men sitting in his first-class cabin on an
August 2001 flight were behaving strangely. The men turned out to be 9/11
hijackers on a test run.

I will act when homeland security officials ask me to "report suspicious
activity."

I will embrace my local police department's admonition: "If you see
something, say something."

I am John Doe.

I will protest your Jew-hating, America-bashing "scholars."

I will petition against your hate-mongering mosque leaders.

I will raise my voice against your subjugation of women and religious
minorities.

I will challenge your attempts to indoctrinate my children in our schools.

I will combat your violent propaganda on the Internet.

I am John Doe.

I will support law enforcement initiatives to spy on your operatives, cut
off your funding and disrupt your murderous conspiracies.

I will oppose all attempts to undermine our borders and immigration laws.

I will resist the imposition of sharia principles and sharia law in my
taxi cab, my restaurant, my community pool, the halls of Congress, our
national monuments, the radio and television airwaves, and all public
spaces.

I will not be censored in the name of tolerance.

I will not be cowed by your Beltway lobbying groups in moderates'
clothing. I will not cringe when you shriek about "profiling" or
"Islamophobia."

I will put my family's safety above sensitivity. I will put my country
above multiculturalism.

I will not submit to your will. I will not be intimidated.

I am John Doe.

I'd be wary, if I were you, Abby.

"Abby" <sheer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I can't seem to elude the danged thing no matter what I do.

The associations in question would be: BoaterDave.W32K.worm,
imbeady.2.trojan, IAmJohnDoe.NOT.hacker

The behavior I keep seeing is repetitive spewing of garbage (garbage
in/garbage out?), frequent data dumps and sporadic rambling which could be
some sort of code. None of it really makes any sense to me, and there's
certainly no sense to be made from the source's data output.

Doesn't matter what scanners I've run, I still keep running into the same
drivel. Could it be a new virus or malware that the scanners haven't
updated as yet? Anyone have any
enlightenment for me?

:o)
Abby
/long-time lurker who's learned lots from this group

DISCLAIMER: This post is for entertainment purposes only and was not
meant to harm anyone intentionally. To the best of my knowledge, there is
no known virus/trojan/malware named anything similar to the above
facsimiles mentioned. If you do not have a sense of humor, please
disregard this post. Thank you! :o)

.