Re: I think I've found a virus....

Are you threatening me, Dave?

And I resent the usage of the John Doe Manifesto written in response to one
of the, if not THE, most catastrophic event the US has seen in the 21st
century. You should be ashamed to have used this to fit your own purpose in
terrorizing others who do nothing more than help others from the goodness of
their hearts. Particularly given the timing of the anniversary of that
catastrophe. Shame on you...

I guarantee you, I am NO ONE's enemy. I am a netizen who enjoys helping
others and in return, I learn more about computers and the environment of
the worldwide web. But, I suspect you would need proof of that... sorry...
I have none and don't feel I need to justify myself to you or anyone else.

Sorry you didn't see the humor in the post. Please do not threaten me
again, else you might find yourself the wary one.

"BoaterDave" <BoaterDave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
My friend, John Doe, wrote this! <g>

Dear Muslim Terrorist Plotter/Planner/Funder/Enabler/Apologist,

You do not know me. But I am on the lookout for you. You are my enemy.
And I am yours.

I am John Doe.

I am traveling on your plane. I am riding on your train. I am at your bus
stop. I am on your street. I am in your subway car. I am on your lift.

I am your neighbor. I am your customer. I am your classmate. I am your
boss.

I am John Doe.

I will never forget the example of the passengers of United Airlines
Flight 93 who refused to sit back on 9/11 and let themselves be murdered
in the name of Islam without a fight.

I will never forget the passengers and crew members who tackled al Qaeda
shoe-bomber Richard Reid on American Airlines Flight 63 before he had a
chance to blow up the plane over the Atlantic Ocean.

I will never forget the alertness of actor James Woods, who notified a
stewardess that several Arab men sitting in his first-class cabin on an
August 2001 flight were behaving strangely. The men turned out to be 9/11
hijackers on a test run.

I will act when homeland security officials ask me to "report suspicious
activity."

I will embrace my local police department's admonition: "If you see
something, say something."

I am John Doe.

I will protest your Jew-hating, America-bashing "scholars."

I will petition against your hate-mongering mosque leaders.

I will raise my voice against your subjugation of women and religious
minorities.

I will challenge your attempts to indoctrinate my children in our
schools.

I will combat your violent propaganda on the Internet.

I am John Doe.

I will support law enforcement initiatives to spy on your operatives, cut
off your funding and disrupt your murderous conspiracies.

I will oppose all attempts to undermine our borders and immigration laws.

I will resist the imposition of sharia principles and sharia law in my
taxi cab, my restaurant, my community pool, the halls of Congress, our
national monuments, the radio and television airwaves, and all public
spaces.

I will not be censored in the name of tolerance.

I will not be cowed by your Beltway lobbying groups in moderates'
clothing. I will not cringe when you shriek about "profiling" or
"Islamophobia."

I will put my family's safety above sensitivity. I will put my country
above multiculturalism.

I will not submit to your will. I will not be intimidated.

I am John Doe.

I'd be wary, if I were you, Abby.

"Abby" <sheer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I can't seem to elude the danged thing no matter what I do.

The associations in question would be: BoaterDave.W32K.worm,
imbeady.2.trojan, IAmJohnDoe.NOT.hacker

The behavior I keep seeing is repetitive spewing of garbage (garbage
in/garbage out?), frequent data dumps and sporadic rambling which could
be some sort of code. None of it really makes any sense to me, and
there's certainly no sense to be made from the source's data output.

Doesn't matter what scanners I've run, I still keep running into the same
drivel. Could it be a new virus or malware that the scanners haven't
updated as yet? Anyone have any
enlightenment for me?

:o)
Abby
/long-time lurker who's learned lots from this group

DISCLAIMER: This post is for entertainment purposes only and was not
meant to harm anyone intentionally. To the best of my knowledge, there is
no known virus/trojan/malware named anything similar to the above
facsimiles mentioned. If you do not have a sense of humor, please
disregard this post. Thank you! :o)

.