Re: An explanation requested.

"Heather" <figgyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:ui$TsFm7HHA.5752@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Xns99A09D3BA5E3FHHI2948AJD832@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Heather! Hows things?

Hi Dustin......not too bad. Recovering from yet another dental
surgery, dammit!! 2007 has not been a good year!!

Ouch! I hope things are alright for you guys! Sorry I haven't emailed in
so long, expect a large email from me sometime this weekend! LOL

--
Dustin Cook, Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2d
Email.: bughunter.dustin@xxxxxxxxx

  • Re: MelodyMom(Denise) is in Hospital...
    ... Dammit is RIGHT!!! ... of what sounds like the "pluera"...area just outside the lungs. ... They are also giving her blood 2night. ... donated blood or our own blood kept if a surgery is planned. ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: Yesterday I Rode ...
    ... OUCH!! ... hope you're going to be alright! ... doc called it a "cardiac event". ... You had an Aryan doctor? ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: OT Need positive thoughts this morning
    ... Ouch, ouch, ouch!!! ... Sometimes sprains can be worse than a break. ... hoping the surgery goes well..... ... Yesterday while unloading groceries kiri tripped and fell down the ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Yesterday I Rode ...
    ... OUCH!! ... hope you're going to be alright! ... doc called it a "cardiac event". ... Owner, rmh VB&G ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Tennis Elbow - Urgent Help :-(
    ... had three Cortisone shots and stopped going to Ortho becuase he was ... recommended I visit the Hand surgery guy. ... He pressed the elbow at a particular place and again this "Ouch." ... Could RICE help now or surgery is my option ONLY? ...
    (sci.med)