Re: How do I get rid of perfc000.dat ?

Hi Phil.

The OP did not include a 'message body' in his original post. He asked,
simply, "How do I get rid of perfc000.dat ?"

My understanding is that CCleaner will remove '.dat' files. Do you disagree?

"Phil Weldon" <not.disclosed@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
'BoaterDave' wrote:
| Hi Russell. See my post on microsoft.public.security.homeusers
'Cleaning
| your computer'. It may well help you. :) Please let me know.
_____

You are rapidly approaching the status of, as you say, 'one of the bad
guys'
by posting off topic, failing to quote ANY of the post to which you reply,
posting 'answers' even though you fail to understand the problem for which
help is requested, and frequent morphing of your sig. Reform, or become
known as even less useful than a stopped clock, and shunned as malicious.

Phil Weldon

"BoaterDave" <BoaterDave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Hi Russell. See my post on microsoft.public.security.homeusers
'Cleaning
| your computer'. It may well help you. :) Please let me know.
|
| Dave
|
| ***********************************************************
| "Russell" <fake@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

  • Re: How do I get rid of perfc000.dat ?
    ... | Hi Russell. ... 'Cleaning ... You are rapidly approaching the status of, as you say, 'one of the bad guys' ... by posting off topic, failing to quote ANY of the post to which you reply, ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Stimulus Law Funds Health Care
    ... office cleaning services and restaurants. ... President, or that we are to stand by the President ... If you don't know how to ignore a posting, ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Q: How does one clean Germanium?
    ... > I can't directly help you with your question, but if you don't get a ... > response here, you might try posting to sci.engr.semiconductors, or maybe ... How you clean it would depend to some extent on *why* you are cleaning it. ...
    (sci.optics)
  • Re: OT Duh! MIssing posts!
    ... after cleaning the mouse insides a ... President, or that we are to stand by the President ... If you don't know how to ignore a posting, ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)