Re: How do I get rid of perfc000.dat ?

Hi Phil.

The OP did not include a 'message body' in his original post. He asked,
simply, "How do I get rid of perfc000.dat ?"

My understanding is that CCleaner will remove '.dat' files. Do you disagree?

"Phil Weldon" <not.disclosed@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
'BoaterDave' wrote:
| Hi Russell. See my post on microsoft.public.security.homeusers
'Cleaning
| your computer'. It may well help you. :) Please let me know.
_____

You are rapidly approaching the status of, as you say, 'one of the bad
guys'
by posting off topic, failing to quote ANY of the post to which you reply,
posting 'answers' even though you fail to understand the problem for which
help is requested, and frequent morphing of your sig. Reform, or become
known as even less useful than a stopped clock, and shunned as malicious.

Phil Weldon

.