Re: An explanation requested.

"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Xns99A09D3BA5E3FHHI2948AJD832@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Heather" <figgyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:uLJoqTk7HHA.5164@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Frankly, BD.....no one gives a sh*t, OK?? Now stop bugging the heck
out of the security people on this news group.......and stop morphing
into other names. I will killfile this one as well.

Hi Heather! Hows things?

Hi Dustin......not too bad. Recovering from yet another dental surgery,
dammit!! 2007 has not been a good year!!

Blocked all those idjits from Auk, etc on that other group.....sigh.
They should really get a life, the useless gits!!

Cheers.....Heather

--
Dustin Cook, Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2d
Email.: bughunter.dustin@xxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Crimes against humanity by the leader of the European New Direction for inferiorating with hate
    ... time at her primary school - just how hard, I didn't realise, until ... I did begin by trying to ignore him (even after the change of posting ... on a killfile lets me down, ... idiots on the news. ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: I Miss Aggy................................
    ... upstanding creative genius he wanted to be seen as was ... Yads you're staying in my killfile for that comment. ... For the latest World News go tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/- Hide quoted ... Mr.Smartypants and Yads trolls are all still killfiled and you will join ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: == off topic == One Google Groups irritation fixed
    ... they're not even maintaining a standard news ... against which most existing killfile ... I'd rather see that in the normal article display, ... maintainers still have no clue that Usenet news ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.nethack)
  • Re: OT: windoze 7
    ... recovering from round 3 of the chemo. ... In other good news, we had Carla's MRI this afternoon, finally. ... HAPPY JOY JOY. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: duh
    ... >>> Pete ... But I don't killfile OT threads in case one might interest me. ... politics, not news) can be interesting. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)