Re: Using anti spyware programmes
- From: Dustin Cook <bughunter.dustin@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 09:18:52 GMT
"---Fitz---" <---fitz---@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
"B.W." <bwaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (del xxx)> wrote in message
When doing a manual scan with anti spyware programmes can you
continue to work with your computer? I seem to remember seeing one
of my programmes saying wait.
You may continue working but your scan time will be slower. All in
all, I think it's better to wait. I'll start a scan just before going
to bed and let it run as long as needed.
Dustin Cook, Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2c
- Prev by Date: Re: Using anti spyware programmes
- Next by Date: Re: Trojans
- Previous by thread: Re: Using anti spyware programmes
- Next by thread: Re: Using anti spyware programmes