Re: The newbie's dilemma! - WARNING
- From: Dustin Cook <bughunter.dustin@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 09:17:25 GMT
"Kerry Brown" <kerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*a*m> wrote in
"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"BoaterDave" <BoaterDave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
FYI - McAfee 'Site Adviser' (part of the McAfee Security Suite)
flagged a Warning on the link provided here by Troll_Lady.
The link was copied and pasted into IE7 (not clicked upon!)
I'd strongly recommend discontinuing use of IE whenever possible.
Using Opera or firefox is certainly a safer option.
As a blanket statement this is false. IE7 in Vista with UAC on is
My apologies for making the statement as generic as I did.
Dustin Cook, Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2c
- Prev by Date: Re: Trojans
- Next by Date: Re: Using anti spyware programmes
- Previous by thread: Re: The newbie's dilemma! - WARNING
- Next by thread: Re: The newbie's dilemma! - WARNING