Re: McAfee Site Advisor has "changed its privacy policy"?

"josie k" <calliandra722@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In the past few hours I keep getting a sort of drifting pop telling
me
that McAfee Site Advisor (which I have and which is in action every
time I open IE - find it seemingly quite useful) has "changed its
privacy policy", with some other statement I can't remember exactly
but to the effect that will be sending information about my PC. Is
this kosher, so to speak? There is an 'OK' box to click, but so far I
have been closing the popup without clicking the OK box. Could it be
anything sinister? A trojan or something? I can't find any
references to such a message searching via Google.

What do McAfee have to say about it?

Antioch

.