Re: Can't stop a Zombie EMailer

"Milo \(MSPSS\)" <V-4jpaca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:6E677E8C-CDD0-4693-AB2C-AD4A40C34AF8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Points taken, also just so to make it clear im but of no competition
to anyone or you in such matters -

Hi Milo. After re-reading my post, I detected a bit of arrogance in my
tone and wish to apologize for it.

Im just here to help add to such i dont use tools quite often to
assist someone with malware, virus or so rootkit concerns, perhaps in
detection but in removal i rather do it manually to identify the
strand origin and functions. But recently they cant keep up with the
changes and modification of some droppers and rootkits that you or I

I completely understand where you are coming from sir, and I do find that
your very helpful in most cases. If at all possible, would you be willing
to send samples you get from your day to day encounters to myself as well
as the others you already send to? If this is something you'd be willing
to do, shoot me an email and I'll provide the specific file submission
details.

would be allowed extract some sample which will help others, but then
again thank you for helping him/her directly - bottom line he/she got
a good assistance.

It's no problem. I like helping people when I can. And again, I apologize
for my arrogant tone I took with you previously.

Dustin Cook
Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2c
Email: bughunter.dustin@xxxxxxxxx
Web..: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk
Pad..: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/pad.xml