Re: What does lsass.exe-System Error mean please?

Jim is right it comes with manual ( branded system has different procedure with destructive installations ) Better if you can contact HP/Compaq for assistance - inquiry on how to proceed with reinstallation of the Windows which I believe you have in your recovery partition.

"davidsmi99" <davidsmi99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B989716E-9EF0-43BA-AB87-5A7694883031@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you Milo

The laptop came with windows xp home on it.How do I go about this? Not only
do I not have the disk but I am reasonably sure I never had one.

The minute I switch it on I get trapped in the loop.How do I avoid it?

David

"Milo (MSPSS)" wrote:

You can either proceed with reinstalling the Windows from square one or if
its still possible use recovery console either way it will need your
original windows copy ( Disk / internal partition )

.