Re: What does lsass.exe-System Error mean please?

"davidsmi99" <davidsmi99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thank you Milo

The laptop came with windows xp home on it.How do I go about this? Not
only
do I not have the disk but I am reasonably sure I never had one.

The minute I switch it on I get trapped in the loop.How do I avoid it?

David

"Milo (MSPSS)" wrote:

You can either proceed with reinstalling the Windows from square one or
if
its still possible use recovery console either way it will need your
original windows copy ( Disk / internal partition )

"davidsmi99" <davidsmi99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi

I have a compaq presario 2500 laptop.Yesterday when I switched it on I
got
the above message. It also says " Security Accounts Manager
initialization
failed because of the following error: The handle is invalid.Error
Status:0xc0000008.Please click OK to shut down this system and reboot
into
Safe Mode,check the event log for more detailed information"

What do I need to do to fix this? It just keeps repeating like I am
trapped
in a loop.

Thanks in advance

It probably has a repair partition (which brings it back to the as delivered
state).
I am sorry to say, but the fine manual tells you how to access the
partition.
Jim

.