Re: A new 'Beta' test from Panda

From: "BoaterDave" <BoaterDave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| No worries on timing Peter.
|
| You will no doubt read the comment between Phil and me here. PLEASE will you
| give a brief explanation of why I or, indeed, anyone else should trust YOU
| (especially as you are now giving advice at - annexcafe.general.user2user -
| using the mame of Derek Feldman) I do not understand why you would wish to
| change your posing 'nick'. :)
|
| David

I tell you why you should "trust" Peter.

Because Peter Foldes *IS* trustworthy and I back what he has written in this thread.

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • "In God We Trust" Redux
    ... Here is an exchange between Peter T. Daniels and John Varela from the ... IN GOD WE TRUST was first used on paper money in 1957, ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Excel 2007. Trust Access to VBA Project Checked, still not tr
    ... location" in PowerPoint as well? ... Programmatic access to a VBProject is not a "trusted location" issue. ... "Peter T" wrote: ... Trust access to the VBA project object model ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: "In God We Trust" Redux
    ... Here is an exchange between Peter T. Daniels and John Varela from the ... IN GOD WE TRUST was first used on paper money in 1957, ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: A new Beta test from Panda
    ... For the record, too, I have never said that I do not trust you - we learnt ... It wasn't only me who spotted that Peter Foldes has exactly the same IP ... He has two connections and one is via Sympatico. ... in Canada, being part of Bell Canada. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Excel 2007. Trust Access to VBA Project Checked, still not tr
    ... location" in PowerPoint as well? ... "Peter T" wrote: ... Trust access to the VBA project object model ... Trust access to VB Project ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)