Re: A new 'Beta' test from Panda

Hello Peter! Thank you for the reminder.

It would, though, have been even more helpful had you also given your view
on the new facility from Panda as I'd requested.

Whilst I'm here I noted that your IP address is currently 64.228.81.234
Having checked your other posts on this group since 31 May, each IP address
is different (save for on 5 July when 3 replies were made on the same day).
The previous training given by you - to me - suggested that an IP address
may be used to identify a particular poster. Others posting here *do*
maintain the same IP address. Will you, please, explain why yours changes?

An additional query. On a separate newsgroup, on a private server, the IP
address of a poster is shown as 127.0.0.1, viz:-

I'd be grateful if you, or anyone else knowledgeable on such matters, would
comment on this. Thank you.

David

***************************************

"Peter Foldes" <okf22@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
multiposted not crossposted. Even worse

Peter

"BoaterDave" <BoaterDave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Forgive the cross-post but, on reflection, I felt this might be a more
appropriate place to ask this question!

Hi - just wondering is any of the gurus here have tried it and might wish
comment: See: http://www.nanoscan.com/

David

.