Re: Command Prompt

If you have a working and updated AV then you really don't need to worry!

--

http://www.goldwatches.com/watches.asp?Brand=14
"Barry" <someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23wFzbWRzHHA.4652@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi

Everyday at a particular time Command Prompt windows appears for a few seconds, is there something i need to be careful about

TIA
Barry

  • Command Prompt
    ... Everyday at a particular time Command Prompt windows appears for a few ... is there something i need to be careful about ... Barry ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: FA (not mine): Capcom Airborne
    ... It's a Barry from NJ auction, ... but there aren't so many of these around that I'd worry too much that ... and the flippers just pummeled the ball ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: A serious question; Why do liberals hate Sarah Palin so much?
    ... got that close to the presidency, ... so you must be terrified someone like barry actually got in, ... Don't worry, bub, by the time he leaves office in January 2017, he'll ... compromising with GOP congress members! ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Grandson is Recovering After Near Fatal Accident...
    ... wow what a worry to carry! ... hugs to all ... I'm glad he's coming out of it Barry. ... Heard melodies are sweet, ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: If I caught Barry Bonds HR Ball
    ... The I would throw it back at Barry. ... Not to worry, your chances are as slim as a plane with a 127.5 foot ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)