Re: Find very quick method in detecting once the usb key is plugged

The software removable storage guard is able to solve your problem. It
protects you against all the threats via USB memory disk that try to
attack your computer.
Download link:
http://www.download.com/Removable-Storage-Guard/3000-2239_4-10708709.html?tag=lst-0-2
http://www.tucows.com/software_detail.html?id=513961

  • Blocking threats from USB storage device
    ... protects you against all the threats via USB memory disk that try to ... attack your computer. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Find very quick method in detecting once the usb key is plugged
    ... protects you against all the threats via USB memory disk that try to ... attack your computer. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Find very quick method in detecting once the usb key is plugged
    ... protects you against all the threats via USB memory disk that try to ... attack your computer. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Enzo Matrix - One Of The Lads
    ... threats of the police and solictors all seem to eminate from this one ... We had a talk on internet safety and he is the kind of person ... I do wish people didn't so often attack Mr. Barker on grounds ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: SwingWorker.execute() does nothing
    ... The first person in this thread to attack a newsgroup member, or any specifically-named target, was *attacking* me, so he certainly was not me. ... Extortion and blackmail related laws, ... Your using threats and intimidation to limit my options cannot possibly be legal, given that you have no legitimate authority over me. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)