Re: Greeting Cards?

How would you have gotten these answers by using the phone?

"W. Watson" <wolf_tracks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Yes, true, but sometimes a phone works wonders, as I've found out on a
number of occasions. :-)

Malke wrote:
W. Watson wrote:
Thanks. I should have asked the same question about PDFs too. I've been
getting one a day of late. No body, but with an attachment.

Same answer, different search.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=.pdf+virus&btnG=Search

Google Is A Good Thing.

Malke

--
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>

  • Re: Greeting Cards?
    ... Yes, true, but sometimes a phone works wonders, as I've found out on a number of occasions. ... Malke wrote: ... Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA) ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Greeting Cards?
    ... I should have asked the same question about PDFs too. ... Malke wrote: ... Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA) ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Heres a Giggle. Is it Possible to Restore the ...
    ... Ah, the inestimable Malke. ... How about more detail if you are truly in the game on this? ... Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA) ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)