Re: Greeting Cards?

An old way to send virus's.

--

Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

"W. Watson" <wolf_tracks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:WCLli.2789$eY.1109@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've been getting a fair number of supposed greeting cards of late. I don't open them, since they don't say who sent them. Is this a new way to send viruses?
--
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>

  • Re: auto adjust
    ... Richard Urban ... Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User ... if you have your monitor connected to a video card that has digital ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: XP ServicePack 2 broke DMA for my DVD drive...
    ... Richard Urban ... Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User ... When a CD/DVD drops down to PIO mode, it is usually due to a bad disk. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: XP logon fails with cached credentials
    ... Regards, ... > Richard Urban ... > Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: password echo
    ... Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User ... Quote from George Ankner: ... "Richard Urban" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: chkdsk awfully slow....
    ... Richard Urban ... Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User ... Quote from George Ankner: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)