Re: ???VIRUS or ????

Do you have a custom lmhosts file in windows\system32\drivers\etc? Its
either that or perhaps a DNS issue.

"Claude" <Claude@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I think my browser is being blocked from getting to the web. I can send and
receive emails from Thunderbied, but can't get on the internet with IE OR
MOZILLA. I can ping Yahoo and Goggle from Dos but get nothing using the
browsers.
does this sound familar to anyone and if so what can I do tofix it?
--
Thanks For Any Help

  • Re: iis SMTP send mail issues DNS issue??
    ... server to send external emails (Internal emails send and receive ... this seems to be a DNS issue, but I cant for the life of me figure it ... Checking TCP/UDP SOA serial number using DNS server. ... 294906 - How to Delegate All Internet Top-Level Domains on an Internal Root ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)
  • Re: Urgent! New router and big disaster
    ... Both NICs should point to his internal IP for DNS. ... forward ports to it reliably in the router. ... I should have been more clear about internet connection.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Urgent! New router and big disaster
    ... Both NICs should point to his internal IP for DNS. ... You should give your SBS a fixed external address so you can forward ports to it reliably in the router. ... I should have been more clear about internet connection.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: How do my server 2003 (DNS) know the Internet?
    ... The Multihomed function is not for Internet access. ... has an ip of 156.40.10.10 for that network. ... It is due to a number of reasons, mainly DNS registration of both NICs, whereas you do not want that. ... It's highly recommended to single home all DCs and use a non-DC for the multihoming purposes. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)
  • Re: Non-domain connection problem
    ... For some reason the DNS is persistent. ... connect new PC to the internet from the non-domain network: ... In server 2000 gpoedit.msc showed them but in SBS it is different. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)