[OT] Reporting Fraud or Intrusion to MS

I understand that if one detects an attempt to intrude on your computer that if you have a detection program, you can send the data from the program to MS's fraud unit, and they will start tracking the intruder. How do I get to this unit? Is there another NG that deals with these issues?
--
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>

  • [OT] Reporting Fraud or Intrusion to MS
    ... I understand that if one detects an attempt to intrude on your computer that if you have a detection program, you can send the data from the program to MS's fraud unit, and they will start tracking the intruder. ... Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA) ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: [OT] Reporting Fraud or Intrusion to MS
    ... Bruce Chambers wrote: ... computer that if you have a detection program, you can send the data from the program to MS's fraud unit, and they will start tracking the intruder. ... Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA) ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: [OT] Reporting Fraud or Intrusion to MS
    ... that if you have a detection program, you can send the data from the program to MS's fraud unit, and they will start tracking the intruder. ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: [OT] Reporting Fraud or Intrusion to MS
    ... that if you have a detection program, you can send the data from the ... program to MS's fraud unit, and they will start tracking the intruder. ... report the offender to their ISP, or to the Police. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)