Re: Winantivirus Pro 2007

Killian11 <Killian11.2r957k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:Killian11.2r957k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I'm yet another one of the unfortunate people who stumbled across
WinAntivirus Pro. The usual things happened, la dee da, and now I can't
get the crud off my computer. -I did all that David L. recommended in
his post-, but it didn't seem to eliminate the entire problem. I don't

Your welcome to give BugHunter a try, if you run your computer in safe
mode, be sure to extract the safebug.zip file, and run the safebug.bat
file. Or just browse thru the instructions.

If the variant you have is known, BugHunter may be able to disable/remove
it for you. Be sure to import FIXREG.REG into your system registry when
finished scanning to remove the balloon. Please let us know how it goes.

BugHunter can be found here:
http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk

--
Dustin Cook
Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2c

.