Re: Trojan Question

Milo ( MSPSS) wrote:
alright well I can site an example the name is trojan vundo / virtumonde
please research on that one for future reference

On what are you commenting? Please quote some of the previous post for clarity.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

  • Re: Need more help on "missing right click" problem
    ... > Malke, I don't understand what that means. ... Please quote at least some of the previous post for clarity. ... Restore to a date when everything worked well. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Article on Finno-Ugric in the Economist
    ... > Stop telling me not to quote what I'm commenting on. ... punctuation marks, are not punctuation marks? ... we don't just throw in invented words that we soup up from foreign ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: renaming files in a loop
    ... Stephane CHAZELAS wrote: ... > You forgot to quote the variables ... I deliberately omitted it for clarity; since all the filenames in his ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Re: A small problem I cant quite work out.
    ... Never quote a .signature (unless that is what you are commenting on). ... Have you seen the Posting Guidelines that are posted here frequently? ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Maintaining aspect ratio of a table
    ... Please quote or paraphrase a key sentence or two so that everyone sees what you are commenting on. ...
    (alt.html)