Re: Attempted Intrusion "HTTP Macromedia Long Filename BO" from your

I'm getting the same annoying popup! Mine is generated by my Norton
AntiVirus 2007 software as well. It says: "A recent attempt to attack
your computer was blocked." Damn! It just happened again! Has anyone
come up with a fix? I called Macromedia and they confirm that if I
don't have any coldfusion products (I don't) that their patches won't
work. Symantec techies in India say they can fix it for $60! Anyone
have any bright ideas? I should also mention one thing that might be
important: I only get the Symantec popup message when I'm logged into
MSN. If I'm just using Internet Explorer it doesn't pop up.

--
Brotherleelove
Brotherleelove's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=24262

http://forums.techarena.in