Re: win32malum virus

From: "needhelp" <needhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| can I just get rid of socks8bB.exe?

The free version is the fuill version free for one year and then you have to pay for a
subscription.

If you could just delete the file, then eTrust would have done so already.

Please submit a sample to Virus Total --
http://www.virustotal.com/flash/index_en.html
The submission will then be tested against many different AV vendor's scanners.
That will give you an idea what it is and who recognizes it. In addition, unless told
otherwise, Virus Total will provide the sample to all participating vendors.

You can also submit a suspect, one at a time, via the following email URL...
mailto:scan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=SCAN

When you get the report, please post back the exact results.

Then we can determine what software may be used to remove this.

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • Re: AV360
    ... they want me to pay $100 dollars for them to get rid of it. ... specialty forums below OR back up your data and do a clean install of ... how to do a clean install, you can take your machine to a local computer ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • TV licensing (was Nonsense from BBC continues apace)
    ... I naturally wrote to them when she died (she had a freebie). ... it was a "sealed postcard" like a pay ... It went in the bin too. ... It would get rid of all the nonsense and complication with ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Car Donation: Whats the deal?
    ... Camry I called around to yards and got many different responses. ... your junker don't always pay. ... I had to get rid of it fast because ... Having decided not to pay to junk a running car (with good glass all ...
    (rec.autos.tech)
  • Re: Terry Hatcher question related to Superman.
    ... ratings, but it was clearly a hit. ... they have a death slot to fill anyway, why not fill it with that, rather ... Did they pay more to get rid of the show than it would have cost to ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • "WARNING! YOUR SYSTEM IS VULNERABLE TO HACKERS ATTACKS AND BREAKDOWNS!"
    ... I cant load my home page whether I click the button or type it ... I figured how to avoid it, but not get rid of it. ... It tells you that you have to download Webroot or something but you ... also have to pay for it. ...