Re: Antivirus for SMTP Relay server

I like GFI Mail Security http://www.gfi.com/mailsecurity/msecfeatures.htm
It lets you use multiple AV engines for scanning.

Regards
Mark Dormer

"2Tian" <cmchong20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am looking for Antivirus for SMTP Relay server (Windows platform).
Any recommendation which antivirus to use?

  • Re: Do not turn off email scanning
    ... >> antivirus software would normally detect the infection as soon as the ... The virus scanner will alert when the attachment is ... Email scanning does the necessary decoding to detect an ...
  • Re: Cannot receive emails
    ... AVG free antivirus http://www.grisoft.com ... could show you articles saying the exact opposite, ... Problems with scanning incoming emails ... I guess what I object to is a blanket "don't scan" incoming. ...
  • Re: can you explain why email scanning is not necesary
    ... original recommendation, it only remains to ask why you posted in this ... >> new virus definitions? ... >> different vulnerability, please let me know."], how about the ... > on-access file scanning is active. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Microsoft Office has encountered a problem and needs to close. --H
    ... Symantec/Norton AntiVirus is the single biggest troublemaker for email programs on the face of this planet. ... If you keep email scanning installed, I GUARANTEE you that you WILL continue to have serious problems. ... Uninstall Symantec, use their debris removal tool to cleanup all the crap the uninstaller leaves behind, then do a custom re-install and DO NOT INSTALL any email scanning features/services/modules. ... Click on the link to see screen shot error; ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • RE: Message Routing
    ... I'm guessing your problem may lie with antivirus or some type of filtering. ... For file system antivirus you mention that you are not scanning the IFS ... also ensure that you are not scanning other important Exchange ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.transport)