Re: My PC Protection

Gerry (The MOTH) wrote:

What's wrong with WinPatrol and AdAware?

I like WinPatrol as it tells me when something is being added to the
startup, [...]

So does Windows Defender. It more a question of whether you have programs duplicating the monitoring process and whether duplication is necessary or could possbily give rise to a conflict.

On the other hand, AdAware is essential in my opinion, as is Spybot.

Have been using AVG for about a year now and only installed Avast after
reading about it on here. What are the best Sensitivity settings,
presently everything is set to Normal?

I don't use it, but I generally accept the default settings on AV software.

--
Arecibo

.