Re: spysheriff

From: "Lisa Simpson" <noone@xxxxxxxxxxx>

| yup, did all this, NFG; secure32.html keeps coming back . . .

Because you Multi-Posted this and failed to post rquired facts, you are just causing
yourself more problems. Next time, please Cross-Post your queries so all News Groups
get/receive all feedback as well as please post *all* significant facts when you post.

I consider the fact of using S!Ri's SmitFraudFix and Noahdfear's SmitRem and their not
dealing with this "significant" and should have been in your original post.

Download and execute HiJack This! (HJT)
http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/files/HijackThis.exe

Create a HJT log file and post it in one of the below locations...

{ Please - Do NOT post the HJT Log here ! }

Forums where you can get expert advice for HiJack This! (HJT) logs.

NOTE: Registration is not required in the below before posting a log
http://www.thespykiller.co.uk/forum/?action=forum

NOTE: Registration is REQUIRED in any of the below before posting a log
http://castlecops.com/forum67.html
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/cleanup
http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25
http://www.atribune.org/forums/index.php?showforum=9
http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/Malware_Removal_HiJackThis_Logs_Go_Here-f37.html
http://gladiator-antivirus.com/forum/index.php?showforum=170
http://forum.networktechs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130
http://forums.maddoktor2.com/index.php?showforum=17
http://www.spywarewarrior.com/viewforum.php?f=5
http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?showforum=18
http://forums.techguy.org/f54-s.html
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showforum=27
http://forums.subratam.org/index.php?showforum=7
http://www.5starsupport.com/ipboard/index.php?showforum=18
http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showforum=7
http://makephpbb.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=2
http://forums.techguy.org/54-security/
http://forums.security-central.us/forumdisplay.php?f=13

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • Re: Blackmailer and Castro apologist Dan Christensen: exposing the lies including his lie the Cuban
    ... You have been posting as "Dan Christensen" for 13 years and you are ... US provided in 2008 about a third of imported food in Cuba: ... The facts on Cuba's agriculture: ... THE STANDARD REPLY TO DAN'S LIES AND PERSONAL INSULTS. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Good and Bad scanner SW
    ... David H. Lipman wrote: ... Download and execute HiJack This! ... Create a HJT log file and post it in one of the below locations... ... Registration is not required in the below before posting a log ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Troll: jda
    ... OldGoat wrote: ... This new clown is obviously only in to his own fiction and is not going to hard documented facts get in the way of his delusions. ... I thought about it b4 posting this but I also thought ... we seem to have picked up another obvious troll! ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Troll: jda
    ... probably nursery school, and he aint learned nuttin since. ... hard documented facts get in the way of his delusions. ... I thought about it b4 posting this but I also thought ... we seem to have picked up another obvious troll! ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)