Re: Multi-Vendor Command Line Utility - Error Message.

From: "Kayman" <khkay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| Thanks for response, David
|
| I checked and found that am using Multi-AV v3.15.
|
| As per your instructions, I downloaded and installed manually sdat.exe,
| renamed it to setup.exe and copied/pasted to C:\AV-CLS\McAfee.
|
| I then run the Multi AV Scanning Tool Menu and hit #3 for McAfee.
| Unfortunately, the error sign popped-up again displaying the same text as
| previously.
|
| I then hit #5 to exit the AV CLS Menu 5 and opened the McAfee folder. To my
| surprise the 'setup.exe' renamed itself to 'oldsetup.exe' which I renamed
| again to 'setup.exe'. Then I went back to C:\AV-CLS, double-clicked onto
| Start Menu, hit #3 and finally the prompt "Do you want to run the McAfee CLS
| now" appeared :). The scanning went smoothly and uneventful :).
|
| After scanning I went back checking on the SuperDat Stub and found that it
| renamed itself again to 'oldsetup.exe'.
|
| I kindly request your assistance as how to upgrade to version 4.05 and
| prevent SuperDAT Stub from renaming itself.
|
| Many thanks in advance.
| Kayman.

Download MULTI_AV.EXE from the URL --

Choose; Unzip
Choose; Close

Your present version will now be upgraded.

The included PDF Help File was also updated.

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • Re: Multi-Vendor Command Line Utility - Error Message.
    ... I then hit #5 to exit the AV CLS Menu 5 and opened the McAfee folder. ... The scanning went smoothly and uneventful:). ... After scanning I went back checking on the SuperDat Stub and found that it ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: trojan/virus/highjack problem
    ... Scanning for 167703 viruses, trojans and variants. ... Visit the McAfee Online Web Site ... > FireWall to allow it to download the needed AV vendor related files. ... > This will bring up the initial menu of choices and should be executed in Normal Mode. ...
  • Re: Ping DHL Re: Multi-AV - McAfee
    ... I am sorry you are having troables downloading teh McAfee SuperDAT. ... Download the EXE SuperDAT from here ... Then start the Multi AV Scanning Tool again and choose the McAfee module. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: windows vista antivirus programs !!
    ... Download and run the Norton Removal Tool and try to get a refund: ... Removal tools for recent Mcafee products:- ... There are many good free AV applications available, ...
  • www.CeBeans.com - new program listings - Dec 28 2009
    ... 'Download ALL' from the toolbar to download all into the selected folder. ... Tap on it to download the file into the storage folder ... points each time you hit him and 100 bonus and next round when you hit him 5 ... Free man every round after five. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)