Re: Internet Explorer Vulnerability Problematic

Interesting hyperlink, shame about the two ad.doubleclick.net ads. and
the ActiveX code attempt !!

regards, Richard

"Dan" <spamyou@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message

  • Re: Bloody comics.com!
    ... >> I was just on comics.com, and one of their ads tried to install the ... >> adware/spyware Winfixer on our computer. ... Shame on them! ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: I TOLD YOU we needed a moderator.
    ... shame that this board has deteriorated into a commercial ... these idiots are allowed to post their ads here..but look....it is ... still better than the sick things a few people have written..although ...
    (rec.music.opera)
  • COWFOG!!!!! Re: I TOLD YOU we needed a moderator.
    ... shame that this board has deteriorated into a commercial ... these idiots are allowed to post their ads here..but look....it is ... still better than the sick things a few people have written..although ...
    (rec.music.opera)
  • Re: I TOLD YOU we needed a moderator.
    ... shame that this board has deteriorated into a commercial ... these idiots are allowed to post their ads here..but look....it is still ... better than the sick things a few people have written..although lately I ... I'm not seeing any ads on this group. ...
    (rec.music.opera)
  • Re: Why double underscore after control name
    ... You can concatenate "Display This#http://www.nowhere.com"; to create a hyperlink. ... I think it's a shame that the # character was used as people may use the # sign to denote a number in the display part of the hyperlink. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)