Re: Boot Sector virus

Thanks and I'm sorry to all of you for taking your time. I have installed
Acronis True Image 9. One of its option is Acronis Startup Recovery Manager
which I activated. Just now I founded in the manual as follow:
"When Acronis Startup Recovery manager is activated, it overwrites the
master boot record (MBR) with its own boot code. If you have any
third-party boot managers installed, you will have to reactivate them after
activating the Startup Recovery Manager."
So I reactivated. It was VIA RAID driver that system was looking for (F6
key during repair)
Thanks.
Marek Kalisz

"cquirke (MVP Windows shell/user)" <cquirkenews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in