Re: News Readers

p00lb0y wrote:
Per the instructions offered to another OP regarding derivative questions, I am looking for some recommendations on a Newsgroup Reader and thus starting a new thread.

I am using Thunderbird presently and its ability to subscribe to and read newsgroups.

Is Thunderbird secure [enough] or would something like the XNews be a better (and safer/more secure) reader client? What other clients are well-liked in this community?

TIA,

PB

Thunderbird is more than adequate for viewing/posting to Usenet. It'as what I use.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin